Monday, April 29, 2013

Car Show











Stopped by a small neighborhood Car Show on Saturday. Very few cars but I did run in to a friend I haven't seen in awhile, his name is Vic Izuo and he owns the 67 912 pictured. I worked on that car a few years back for him. I rebuilt his carbs and got a lot more power out of it just tuning on it a bit. The car is really nice and he does like his cars "LOW" it's one of the lowest 912's I have seen. The "Rod Riguez " Custom was there , really impressive to See in person.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That 912 is rad for sure! I saw a black 912 in Vegas in 2001 sitting just like that with polished Fuchs and the whole bit. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was what kick-started my interest in 911's... again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Yeah he wanted to do some extreme things to get that car even lower! I had to talk him out of it. I think it sit's perfect!

      Delete